Saturday, August 8, 2009

Love dont live here anymore

This blog is one year old today.

And like the drunken and negligent Aunt that only turns up at funerals and Christenings, here I am to wish it a Happy Birthday. I'd love to say its been great watching this thing grow, but at an average of 0.69230769 posts per week, I'm not fooling anybody.

I wish I had something poignant to say, but in keeping with the spirit of The Dublinista-I dont.

To my 6 person strong readership, I bid Adieu! (for now) Sorry I never wrote more. I realise that this reads like a suicide note, which wasn't my intention.

I'll be back.

11 comments:

Sarah Gostrangely said...

Happy Birthday Dub!

Shall miss your vodka-fuelled posts...Come back soon!

xxx

PS on a very nerdy note, we are almost blog-twins. Weird.

Mearsley said...

Until we meet again.

I can't wait!

Andrew said...

My feed-reader says you have 8 subscribers, not 6.

everyone knows 8 is the watermark figure, where you suddenly have to assume a responsibility to your readers.

Radge said...

What Andrew said.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

great post. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Unknown said...

I didn't know you had a blog... OMG so much in common...

I've just pissed myself laughing... tears in my eyes!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Pissed myself laughing at that abso hilarious post - not the fact you have one - OBV! You need to do a new London one, we can be rivals and also mutual supporters...!